1 pkg. HealthWise Chicken Bouillon Soup
1 tbsp. light olive oil
1 1/2 cups diced zucchini
1/4 cup chopped celery
1/2 cup green onions, sliced
1 tsp. psyllium husk
3/4 cup skim milk
3/4 cups water
1/4 fat-free sour cream
- In Large pot heat olive oil and sauté veggies until soft (about 15 min)
- In small bowl combine psyllium husk and milk, mixing until smooth. Add to pot
- Cook until thickened then remove from heat
- In a second small bowl combine water and chicken bouillon soup mix. Add to pot and stir until combined.
- In a blender, puree soup in batches until smooth and creamy.
- Pour puree back into pot and simmer until heated
- stir in sour cream and serve