1 pkg HW Chicken Bouillon Soup
Rosemary to taste
Dash of Thyme
8 oz. water
4 oz. Chicken, cubed (can use other lean meat as well, but nutrition will vary)
1/2 cup mushrooms, sliced
1/2 cup green, peppers, cubed
- Dissolve soup mix into water and add in rosemary and thyme
- Marinate meat in mixture for 20 minutes.
- Place meat and veggies on toothpicks.
- Arrange in microwave-safe baking dish.
- Pour marinade over top.
- Baste and microwave 5 minutes
- Turn kabobs over, baste and then microwave about 5 minutes more or until cooked through